Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hrishikesh... Where Himalayas begin...

Hi Guys,
I'm going start with one of my favourite places to travel. Welcome to Hrishikesh... the beginning of Himalayas... Its a wonderful place to visit as a pilgrimage for elderly people and a place for adventure as well... Hrishikesh holds a lot of activities for adventure... U can go for adventure sports such as white water rafting.... Trekking... Hiking... Hrishikesh rafting season is very famous. I will share with you which is the best time of the year to visit and near by attractions....

I'm posting a few pics of scenic places in Hrishikesh... If you are interested in this post please give you feedback so that I can post more on this topic.



























More Travel destinations to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Well a must visit place in my agenda to visit in the coming years..........

    ReplyDelete